Watcher ~

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My Steps for Drawing

Yeah, Just rest for time ~

This is my newest drawing ' v '
"Obsession - 욕"


Now, I 'll say to you how I draw it ~XD

[Step 1 - Thinking .....]
Thinking ~~Thinking ah ~~~~..... Yeah... before I draw and draw, I alway listen to music ' '-. And this picture is my emotion for my love song : " Obsession " is my fav song in "Lucifer" 2nd album of Shinee band .
Hehe~ You can hear this great song in here ' v' ~ : http://www.4shared.com/audio/iQwlCxlY/SHINee_-_Obsession.htm

Okie, next to Step 2 =)

[Step 2 - Sketch (Outline or rapid drawing)] 


With pencil 2B, erase and cellphone for music XD


btw, I love draw fish ' 3'~

[Step 3 - Make Line with ink (I use pen line 0,05~0,1~0,3 and 0,4) ]


Slowly and be carefull >^<'


Next ...

Finally ~

YEAH~~ Finish ~Let's scan !!





Kufufu ~It's end ! Nice day for you ' 7 '/ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment